Learn the latest trends at the intersection of Digital Media and Higher Education
Get the facts.
The 2016 State of Digital Media in Higher Education Report, examines topics critical to today’s universities, including digital literacy, media usage and access, copyright compliance, and online learning technology.
To create this 23-page report, responses from more than 300 current educators, administrators, and students were aggregated and analyzed.
Respondents represented more than 200 universities including: University of Pennsylvania, Johns Hopkins, Brown University, University of California Berkeley, Wake Forrest, and NYU.
Download the free 23-page report to learn:
- Key barriers to digital media adoption
- Levels of digital literacy amongst students & faculty
- Digital copyright compliance and enforcement
- Digital media usage patterns and access
- Faculty and student frustrations with digital media
- and more!